CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What do you mean I can't hold you accountable.....

So my son is a football freak and is going to this football camp with the school this summer. He loves football, that's all this kid talks about. He is planning to go pro one day and is willing to do whatever he needs to get there. I don't mind that my child has a goal and is focused on making it come true...........what I have a problem with is that I had to sign a release stating...."they" are not responsible for any bodily damage or "death" that may occur. This paper even states that if another child is acting recklessly and injures my child that I may not hold anyone accountable for what happens to him. Where in the @$!# do they get off telling me that I can't hold anyone responsible for injuries that occur to my child if another child is acting like a dumb @$!#.........I don't have a problem with my child getting injured during "normal" plays and drills but, if your retarded kid injures mine cause he is jacking around, we ARE going to fight!!!!

Just another pleasure of being a mom in a world where many parents don't want to be held accountable for what their kids are doing!

0 comments: