CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another broken bone and a bone to pick.......

Ok, today I have 2 problems. One funny and one not so funny......here goes.

1. Another broken bone........I picked my son up from football camp today (the same camp that I had to sign the waiver for) and the first thing he says is "I have bad news". Being the over protective mommy that I am and knowing my son, I immediately know something is wrong. He gets in the truck and says "I think my pinky is broken". Uh-Oh.......I call the doctor and ask if we can go get an x-ray without being seen and they say "No, you must come see the doctor first" (only cause they need that extra few dollars from my insurance company). We go to the doctor, he spends 5 minutes with us and says please go get an x-ray. Now I am irritated....I did not go to medical school but, I am a mom and after so many years of being a mom I think they should make you an honorary doctor cause I knew that was coming. Why couldn't we just skip the whole $$$ co-pay and wasting an hour of my time. Don't doctors know that they should listen to the mom, she is ALWAYS right! So the pinky is broke, we have to see an orthopedic doctor on Friday and I am swearing off football...........this is the second time he has broken something playing football. Last season it was his wrist during the second game.......holy cow......and he drinks a gallon of milk a day!


2. A bone to pick...................don't men know not to wear socks with sandals. It is one heck of a major no-no. Just a hint, and call me crazy but, if it is warm enough for a short sleeved shirt,shorts and sandals......YOU DON'T NEED THE SOCKS! There is no need for you to worry about your feet getting cold when it is 90 degrees outside. And yes I know they do it cause they don't want thier feet to get cold cause everyone knows it's not to look good!

1 comments:

Dave Hahn said...

OMG. Sometimes I would prefer that some men wear the socks, cause their feet are nasty and need to be covered. Come on girl. Did you sign up with momdot.com?