CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sorry daddy, I joined PETA!!


This is Kenny, she is my baby. She is a huge animal lover. She is the only little one I have ever known that says "hi" to doggies as they walk by rather than the people walking the doggies. She is probably going to grow up and be one heck of a PETA member someday. There's only two problems with that though, her daddy and her big brother. Both of the men in her life are bow hunters and are always saying PETA stands for (People Eating Tasty Animals).

Well, we went to the zoo on Friday with friends from California and Kenny had the greatest time. She couldn't get over to see the animals fast enough. She ran to every animal, waved "hello" and even had a conversation with a couple of them. I think she is planning thier escape! It was the cutest thing you ever did see, until we had to leave and go to the next animal. She cried everytime! And believe it or not, she cried the most when we left the fish. (Darn, that Nemo and Dori).
So now this whole zoo thing has left me with one question, how do I explain to her that "daddy doesn't go hunting for pets"?!

2 comments:

Misty said...

She's pretty cute.

Dave Hahn said...

Tee-hee. PETA. You go girl. Her brother and daddy will be proudest when she poses wearing only lettuce leaves on the cover a magazine. I love her.