CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Rockies win 7-2


My Grandpa, whose company has season tickets to the Rockies games invited the whole family to join him for the Rockies game last Saturday against the New York Mets. My hubby and I have taken the two older ones to Rockies games for years but, we have never gone in style like this before. The season tickets that Grandpa has are for the 3rd level suites. Just let me tell you how sitting in the suite makes a person feel like royalty. They bring you food, drinks, sweets and beer. I know Grandpas' company pays for it but, let me tell you how nice it is to have someone bring all this to you so that you don't have to stand in long lines and miss the game.


The whole family was there and it was a great time. This was Kennys first game and although she is too little to care they did win. In the 6th inning there were 2 home runs hit back to back and 6 of the 7 points were scored in that inning as well. My hubby got to drink plenty of beer and hang with our older son and daughter, which I think they all enjoyed. Kenny got her first fat lip after falling into one of the chairs on the outer deck. I think this was the first bleeding injury that she's had. Kenny hadn't slept all day and when we were leaving she almost fell asleep on her dads head while riding on his shoulders.





All -in- all it was a wonderful day! And after Grandpa spoiled everyone like that, we have all decided we can't "just" go to a Rockies game. It just wouldn't be the same.

1 comments:

Misty said...

So true - it really felt like being spoiled. It was a ton of fun, though.