CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

She finally says something else...........

It's a miracle, she finally says something other than DADDY! We are watching the Olympics and the cutest commercial ever just came on. It's the one with the Clydesdale and the Dalmatian training for the Olympics. Well, my little Kenny just said "horse". Of all things she could say, she says horse. Not mommy, horse. Oh well, it's pretty cool that she is expanding her vocabulary.

She now also says...........eyes, ears, and mouth while she points to them. She is getting pretty good at the talking thing, she is now trying to copy everything everyone says.

PS..........................one final thought. I have officially stopped being jealous of my BFF's little boy Spanky. He is now running and hiding and taking off his diaper when he is poopy. He has decided that he is going to potty train with or with out his mommy. No longer am I jealous of Spanky being ahead of Kenny!!!! LOL...................much love to my BFF though, she is strong and has three other boys so this won't break her. Hats off Chicken.

2 comments:

Dave Hahn said...

You just wait bish, I am so sending you a picture of poopy diaper that was removed by said child.

Dave Hahn said...

Heyyyyy, where are you. Can't find you anywhere today.

Come to my blog and see what I need from you.

Oh, an you can really get rid of word verification at any time. I don't think anyone is really spamming you.

Love ya, mean it.