CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lady in the Window.......................

OK.........so the BFF has challenged everyone to tell a ghost story. Mine isn't all that scary but, it is weird.

When I was about 9 or 10 we lived in a house in Thornton. I didn't like that house cause it always gave me a "not so good" feeling. I have always had crazy feelings about certain places. Some places I can't go because the feelings are so strong they make your tummy turn and the hair on your arms stand-up...........so anyways, we lived in this house and it was creepy.

One day I was riding my bike outside up and down the street. There was no one home except me cause it was right after school. (Back in those days it was much safer for kids to be home by themselves or at least the dangers weren't publicly talked about so much.) As I was riding back up our hill I looked over at my bedroom window and saw an old lady standing in my window peeking out from behind the curtain watching me ride my bike. I had never seen her before and this was the only time that I would ever see her. I told my mom and she said she must have just been watching over me to make sure I didn't get hurt riding my bike in the street.

I don't tell many people that story cause they usually don't believe me but, since BFF said we had to share stories I figured it was time to bring out of the closet. Like I said, it's not that scary but, it was enough that I haven't forgotten it in 22 years.

0 comments: