CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kids These Days..................

These are pictures of Kenny's toys in the living room. The little kitchen I found on Craigslist, the table used to be at my Grandma's house from when my sister and I were kids and I found it out in my moms shed, and the other stuff is just normal toys every little girl should have.



This is a picture of what little Kenny likes to play with.................out of all the toys she has she picks the extra keyboard and mouse from the old computer.


Now, I'm not sure if anyone else would agree with me or not but, I think there is something wrong with these pictures. I know that she is growing up in a world full of technological toys but, this is pushing it....she should be playing with dolls and her kitchen. We just got the two teenagers cell phones in January and I am seriously thinking I will be buying her her first phone by the time she is 5.

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

I'm laughing so hard. I used to spend a fortune on toys, then I'd find the kids playing with a wooden spoon or a plastic container or even paper clips. It's just so funny.

Dave Hahn said...

You let my baby girl play with anything she wants. She is too cute with that mouse in her hand. She will be just like me...sit at her computer alllllll dayyyyy loooong.

Luvs